CADP Virtual Event Code of Conduct
CADP is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all virtual meeting participants and CADP staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, sponsors, CADP staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Programs Code of Conduct.
This Policy applies to all CADP meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than CADP but held in conjunction with CADP events, on public or private platforms.
CADP has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, CADP asks that you immediately inform CADP Executive Director, Tim Brown, email@example.com / (844) 422-2237 x 508 so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, CADP staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include but are not limited to verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, CADP staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by CADP throughout the virtual meeting.
- All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any CADP staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. CADP reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space. CADP reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and CADP reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.